Sunday, June 08, 2008

Chuck E Cheese

On Monday, June 2nd, Amber invited a bunch of us to go with her and her boys to Chuck E Cheese. The only time Lucas had ever been was when Bryson turned 4 last May and he was too little to really enjoy the games. I wasn't sure he was old enough this time to really enjoy them either. I was wrong! From the time we walked in the door he was running from one thing to the next yelling, "hey mama, ooky at dis!" I got 10 dollars in coins and we started playing. Everyone else showed up shortly after us. Amber shared pizza and drinks with Lucas and I but he wasn't too interested in eating (I of course was)! I didn't get to spend much time visiting with everyone else because my 2 year old runs everywhere and I have to chase!! It was a fun day though. Lucas' favorite game was this scary one where you had to shoot and kill spiders and other creatures. When he wasn't talking me into playing he would stand and watch others play!

We racked up a total of 40 tickets and I asked Lucas what he wanted and he never waivered, he wanted the Tootsie Roll lollipops! He got 4! What a rip off but he was so happy! I forgot my camera so I am stealing Jamie's pictures. I do have one picture that we paid 1 coin for. It draws your picture and prints it out for you. There is this small area where you have to have your face and you have a short amount of time to get in that area. Lucas and I were cracking up trying to make sure both our faces were in it. He has been so concerned that my head is partly chopped off!! ;-) I had to take a picture of the picture so it's a little blurry. I can never figure out how to do that right!

Lucas playing "Whack a Mole"

Ellie in the helicopter!

Bryson & Jason eating!

Carson & Caymin above us climbing!


Four of the kids with Chuck E. Cheese (Lucas was climbing above us when he came out)!

Chris using all of Carson's tokens!

Our etch a sketch picture!

3 comments:

LindseyB said...

Looks like this trip was a blast! I've been wondering how old Zachary needs to be before we go -- now looks like a good time!

And to answer your question -- we are living in Nashville now.

Hope all is well!

Julie said...

I love the picture of you and Lucas. Chuck E. is such an artist!

Na said...

I LOVE the pic of yall! That is ruly a wallpaper for your computer!