Lucas started singing the "Star Spangle", as he calls it, during the hockey season. He picked up on it at the games and when we would sing. I kept trying to get it on video but he would always stop once he saw the camera. He still sings parts of it now that that season is over but he's a little out of practice. I decided I wanted to try again to capture it on film. He was in his highchair eating the other night and he started singing so I tried to film some of it. I didn't get much. Then, I tried 2 more times to get it and he kept getting mad and giving up about halfway through. Finally, tonight, I bribed him with fruit snacks! He doesn't' pronounce all the words right, but close and, for some reason he now loves one of the lines so much he wants to sing it a couple of times in a row!! I had to cue him to get him to sing the rest! Notice his farmer tan and his short, short haircut! I am putting all the failed attempts and the good one! The last one is the best and the full song if you want to skip the rest! Enjoy!
Highchair Singing
Second Try
Third Try
Finally
Friday, June 06, 2008
Star Spangle
Posted by Holly at Friday, June 06, 2008
Labels: Star Spangle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love him singing that!! Especially when he says the words so country! Like "Paaangled" & "Hooome"!! I love it!!!! TOO CUTE!!!! BTW-so impressed with the almost back to back post!! Go Girl!
I can see why your Nana wants us to hear you singing....you did a great job!! Perhaps you could go on tour with Hanna Tanna and be open for her with your beautiful rendition of "Star Spangle"
We got a future Nashville Star on our hands!
That is so cute!
He may hit it big one day!
GET THIS KID ON YOUTUBE!!!! I love it!!
~ Shelly
watch out david cook
That is just darling! You know there are adults that don't know the words to the Star Spangled Banner. Great job!
Dianne
Post a Comment