Saturday, March 14, 2009

Potty Training

Lucas has been doing really well with the potty training. I wasn't expecting him to even be interested for a while still but he loves to put stickers on his chart and sometimes get rewards. He still isn't in underwear yet but he is wearing the pullups a lot. I told him the other day he couldn't poop in the pullup so now he asks "mommy, am I wearing a diaper or a pullup?" We know to ask him if he needs to poop because that's a pretty big giveaway. He has pooped 3 times and we have been so proud. I told him the other day that when we run out of these diapers that is it and he said "cause the baby will wear diapers right?" I went with it! Yep, and you are a big boy and need to wear big boy underwear! I am not too stressed over it and I am just happy he is doing it. The dr. actually suggested we wait until after the baby came to really try because she said they will regress anyway, but he showed interest so we are promoting it!

Here's a few shots of him that Nana took the other day. Can't have a post without pics!

Opening a belated birthday gift from the Schroh's! He was so excited even about the wrapping!
He loves GeoTrax!
Sweet Smile!
Talking during the picture, no surprise!

0 comments: