Monday, November 24, 2008

It's a...

GIRL! I was very surprised and excited to find out this morning that we would be having a baby girl! Lucas and David were with me and we all couldn't be happier. Lucas' first question was, "can girls play hockey?" Then he said, "I'm gonna tackle dat girl!" He's all boy!!! She was kind of hunkered down in a comfortable position so it made seeing everything a little hard on the tech. They look at 50 things and she saw 40 things clearly. We will go back in 3 weeks and get another look at her and hopefully she will cooperate more. What they did see looked very healthy and no abnormalities. I will keep praying that the 10 other things will be the same! I will also pray that girl does not turn to boy! They acted 100% confident that it was a girl. I feel they are correct because with Lucas, we knew without them pointing to anything that he was a boy! I will try to post some u/s pictures soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana & Papa are very happy! Can't wait to shop. Hope your little girl is as sweet and special as ours was. We love you Holly! David!and Lucas! You too Titan!

Ashley's Attic said...

Yaaaay! Another girl in 305!

LindseyB said...

Congrats friend!!! I wanted a girl so bad that I actually cried when the us tech told us it was another boy!! But the two boys thing is starting to grow on me. Hope things keep going great with her.

Missy said...

congrats!!! one of each yea!!!

Tara Petty said...

So exciting!!! Congratulations! Lucas will be a great big brother I'm sure, and yes he will tackle her...a lot.

Amy said...

She's gonna be one tough little girl with Lucas as a big brother! =) I'm very excited!

Julie said...

I am so glad you are having a girl! You need one of each!