Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Looking good!

For Lucas' birthday, Nana and Papa, among other gifts, got Lucas a nice church outfit. I was so excited for him to wear it but the weather kept changing back and forth. Finally, a cool Sunday! He didn't want to wear it because he isn't a fan of button down shirts! His thing is to say "no, I like it" about whatever shirt he is already wearing in hopes I won't remove it! I tell him how cute he looks and get him excited about the clothes and then bam, he wants to see himself in the mirror! Problem solved!

I got him all dressed, let him check himself out in the mirror and then I decided to take a picture so there was proof I had dressed him in the outfit! He was more than happy to pose for some pictures! If only this was the case all the time!!

Oh yeah, I know I look good!

I love his smile!

Striking a pose!

0 comments: