On Thursday, I didn't have a sitter so I couldn't go to work. Jamie asked Lucas and I to go swimming at a family friend's house. It was a very nice pool and was about
9 feet deep at the deepest. The exciting part was that it had a diving board! The weather was cloudy but the water felt great! Caymin tried to get Lucas to go off the diving board about a million times and he kept saying no. All of the sudden, he just got up there and jumped off! He loved it and the kids started doing goofy things as they jumped.
Caymin and Carson have become such great swimmers. When we first went swimming with them, Carson wouldn't jump off the side unless you caught him. On Thursday, he went straight to the diving board and jumped off. Both of them also swam very well under water. Makes me want to get Lucas some lessons. Lucas did really well too swimming around and I am so happy he loves the pool. Carson is so brave!
Checking out the snake (pool vacuum)
Caymin's big jump!
Lucas getting creative!
Kung Fu Carson
Face plant!
Look mom!
The Three Amigos!
Lucas & Caymin
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
First Time off the Diving Board!
Posted by Holly at Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Labels: First time off the diving board
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Pictures, who took those! ha!! I am going to have to steal some for my blog!!
Way to go Carson and Lucas! I can't believe they are just jumping in the pool like it is nobody's business! Two future Phelps???
Post a Comment