On Sunday we headed out to Kingston Springs for some pool volleyball at the Schroh's house. We needed to drop Lucas at my parent's house anyway because he was going to spend the night with them for the first time, so it worked out great! Lucas took a few minutes to get use to the water but then he loved it and stuck his face in it and blew bubbles. He even started jumping off the side to me or rather stepping off the side to me! We had a great time and ate a lot of good food. Since my mom's birthday is the 31st, I took a cake, one that was beautifully decorated I must say, so we could kind of celebrate. Lucas enjoyed playing with all of Ian, Grace and Evan's toys. I was also excited because he ate a hot dog for me. He doesn't usually eat them but I peeled the skin and he loved it!
Monday, July 30, 2007
Pool Volleyball
Posted by Holly at Monday, July 30, 2007
Labels: Pool Volleyball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
LOVE THE CAKE!!!!
Post a Comment